Important information about Taylored Mortgages FSP1002661
Our contact details are: Address: 176 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North Telephone: 0274356760 Email: email@example.com
We provide financial advice on Mortgage Products/Consumer Credit Contracts. We encourage you to read the important information given below. It may help you decide whether your financial needs may be met by engaging with us.
Nature and scope of financial advice service We engage financial advisers to provide financial advice on the following financial products:
Residential and personal loan products We, through our advisers, provide financial advice service about residential and personal loan products only from the following providers (also known as lenders):
AIA Services New Zealand Limited
ASAP Finance Limited
ASB Bank Limited
Avanti Finance Limited
Bank of China (New Zealand) Ltd
Bank of New Zealand
Basecorp Finance Limited
Bluestone Mortgages NZ Limited
China Construction Bank
Credit Union Baywide Cressida Capital One Limited
FICO Finance Ltd
First Mortgage Managers Limited
Funding Partners Limited
General Finance Limited
Gold Band Finance Limited Heartland Bank Limited
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (New Zealand) Limited
Liberty Financial Limited
Metro Finance Ltd Midlands Fund Management Limited
Pioneer Finance Limited
Plus Finance Limited
Resimac Financial Securities Limited
Southern Cross Finance Limited
Southland Building Society
The Co-operative Bank Limited
TSB Bank Limited
Westpac New Zealand Limited
Wroxton Finance Limited
- Fees, expenses, or other amounts payable
- In the majority of the cases we do not charge any fee, expense or other amount for the financial advice provided to you or for implementing that advice. Our remuneration is paid by the product providers by way of commission.
- However, we may charge a fee for the financial advice service provided to a client where a client repays a residential home loan within 27 months from the date it is drawn down.
- Whether a fee will be charged, the manner in which it will be charged and the date by which the fee will be payable will be advised when the financial advice service is provided to the client.
- Conflicts of interest and commissions or other incentives
- Residential and personal loan products
- We and Astute will receive commission from the lenders who provide residential and personal loan products. If you decide to take out a residential or personal loan, then the lender will pay commission based on the amount of loan settled with that lender or lenders.
- Our adviser takes drawings from Taylored Mortgages FSP1002661.
- Complaints handling and dispute resolution
- We take all complaints seriously and works to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- If you are unhappy with our financial advice service, and wish to make a complaint, please contact your financial adviser so he or she can try to put things right.
- If you do not feel comfortable discussing your concerns with your adviser, you can:
- Call us on 027 435 6760 between the hours of 8:30 am - 5 pm week days
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at 176 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North, addressing your letter to the attention of the Director.
- How your Complaint will be handled We will deal with your complaint using our internal complaints handling process. Accordingly;
- We will investigate your complaint by analysing the information you provided us; and
- We may contact you to get additional information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve your complaint within 40 days of its receipt and advise you, in writing, our proposed resolution to your complaint. If we cannot resolve your complaint within 40 days of receipt (or any additional time you have given us thereafter, at our request) you can contact the Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL).
- FSCL provides an independent external dispute resolution service to consumers with complaints about their financial service providers. This service will cost you nothing and will help us to investigate or resolve your complaint if it is not resolved to your satisfaction using our internal complaints process.
- You can contact the FSCL Scheme at:
- Email: email@example.com Website: www.fscl.org.nz Telephone: 0800 347 257 or +64 4 4723725 Address: Level 4, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6011 P O Box 5967, Wellington 6140 Duties We, Astute and our financial advisers are bound by the following duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 to:
- meet the standards of competence, knowledge, and skill set out in the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (Code of Conduct), which form part of the wider regulatory regime for financial advice and ensure we have the expertise necessary to provide you with advice; and
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to ensure that the advice given to you is not materially influenced by our own interests or the interests of any other person connected with the giving of advice; and
- exercise care, diligence, and skill that a prudent person engaged in the occupation of giving related financial advice would in the same circumstances; and
- meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct, and client care set out in the Code of Conduct, to treat you as we should and to provide you with suitable advice.